Karate for Kids
Ages 7 - 12
Learning both physical and mental skills is the centerpiece of martial arts training. Our goal at McHenry's Martial Arts is to teach your child how to defend themselves, improve physical conditioning, and teach them specific life skills. In addition to the physical aspects of martial arts, your child will learn how to use discipline, respect, self-control, teamwork, and more to excel academically in school as well as at home. They can take these lessons with them and use them for a lifetime!
|Our program will:
• Improve physical fitness
• Teach self-defense techniques and how to avoid conflict
• Provides an outlet for extra energy
• Reinforces ideals of courtesy and respect and other life skills
• Teaches a "yes I can" attitude
• Uses positive reinforcement to make classes fun!
Find out why parents and teachers love our program,
by scheduling a visit today!